This summer Vermont Makers and its partners are producing 28 programs at 14 Vermont libraries all across the state of Vermont! Programs for kids of all ages will showcase hands-on STEAM-y (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) projects.
Programs were created for middle school kids and older. Please preregister with participating libraries.
- Squishy Circuits: August 5, 1-4pm
- Creative Creatures: August 8, 1-4pm
Bennington Free Library
101 Silver St, Bennington, VT 05201
- Toy Hacking: July 22 1pm
- E-textiles: August 5, 1-4pm
Castleton Free Library
638 Main St, Castleton, VT 05735
- Toy Hacking: July 31, 6-9pm
- E-textiles: August 7, 6-9pm
115 Ferry Rd, Charlotte, VT 05445
- Toy Hacking: June 30, 10am-1pm
- E-textiles: July 22, 1-4pm
Craftsbury Public Library
12 Church Street Craftsbury Common, VT 05827
Phone: 802 586-9683
- Toy Hacking: June 25, 1-4pm
- E-textiles July 9, 1-4pm
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St, Fairfax, VT 05454
- Toy Hacking July 8, 1-4pm
- Squishy Circuits August 16, 10-1pm
Groton Free Public Library
1304 Scott Highway Groton, VT 05046
- Squishy Circuits August 2, 9am-noon
- E-origami July 17, 9am-noon
Deborah Rawson Memorial Library
8 River Rd, Jericho, VT 05465
- Toy Hacking July 14, 9am-noon
Jericho Town Library
7 Jericho Center Cir, Jericho Center, VT 05465
- E-origami July 7, 1-4pm
Poultney Public Library
205 Main St, Poultney, VT 05764
- Squishy Circuits July 9, 9am-noon
- E-textiles July 31, 9am-noon
Quechee Public Library
1957 Quechee Main St, Quechee, VT 05059
- E-textiles July 26, 10am-1pm
- Creative Creatures August 9th, 11am-2pm
Arvin A. Brown Public Library
Richford 88 Main St, Richford, VT 05476
- Squishy Circuits July 11, 9am
- Creative Creatures August 5th, 9am-11:30am
Warren Public Library
413 Main St, Warren, VT 05674
- Toy Hacking July 2, 2-5pm
- Squishy Circuits August 4, 9am
Westford Public Library
1717 Vermont 128, Westford, VT 05494
- Creature Creations: July 17 6-9
- E-textiles August 7 6-9
Dorothy Alling Memorial Library
Williston 21 Library Ln, Williston, VT 05495
- E-textiles July 23 1-4
- Toy Hacking July 30, 1-4
This program was made possible by a Vermont Community Foundation Innovations and Collaborations Grant. Partners on the grant include the Craftsbury Public Library, Vermont Makers, Vermont Public Library Foundation, UVM College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, The Vermont State Department of Libraries, Champlain Maker Faire and the Vermont Library Association.
*STEAM = Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts + Math.
These programs are also available as part of our Maker-in-Residence Program. If you are interested in sponsoring one of these programs at your institution, contact us.
STEAM curriculum by STEAM-e-ZINE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.steam-e-zine.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.steam-e-zine.com.